Thursday, June 24, 2010

R v Miller n me.....

salam, today i come back activate my blog...my blog is still under renovation process so it may  not looking good...today, its about one month i have been here, my beloved new campus, cfs iium pj and i found it quite intrsting la in some part differnt from cfs nilai....what i can say i love to be here n thanx to law dept.. becoz send us here..mybe there some reasons we have been "dumped" here, both frm the deprtment n also from Allah...yap, of course i hve learn smthg new in my 3rd sem in new cmpus...yesterday, i already finished my first case briefing with the case of R v Miller..the case is for me, quite interesting and joking and also useful moral story for the smokers...hahhaha..its started with the defendant came back to his squatting house after drink..he then lay on a matress, lit up a cigarette n fell asleep....as a result, it caused damage to the house as it burnt becoz of fire frm the cigarette..to make the the story become more interesting n for me when i first read it i laugh gilerrr...the defendnt did aware of the mattres, the place where he slept is on fire when he woke up but he then do nothing just see it and go to the next room to continue his slumber..wtf tol mamat ne..so when this case was brought to the court, he was convicted of arson as he was reckless because he was on duty to stop the fire, in which it started from his own act..the principle or rules laid down here was actus reus under omission under 5th point that is duty to avoid dangerous act of one's own making plus mens rea under second elment proved by objective test (see from what a reasonable person would do)....so, my advice to all smokers, beware of ur smoking manner, and if u are to smoke make sure u are not sleepy,othrwse if u do as in the case u have to prove there are no actus reus and no mens rea...

but, actually i frustrated with overall of my presentation, fr me its no quite good as i cant cncntrate enough to explain clearly to my beloved friends, im sorry my friends...this is all connected with what happened in the previous night b4 i present, hardly to sleep bcoz thre is smthg disturbed my feeling after a long time i didnt feel it..so thats my own fault la..i cant blamed others..but i always said to myself "wan fitri xpernah sedih, wan fitri adah org yg kuat, n wan fitri kna igt semua bnda da hikmah"....so mybe a little it support me again to go through this prob...  "im a gentleman, never give up until my last breath, so i will wage war until i find out my success point..

No comments:

Post a Comment