Tuesday, June 1, 2010

day: wednesday
date: 2 jun 2010
time: 11:26

got message from cik din frm fb chat "wan klas gpl2 btal, mdam bru je antr msj".........
arghh!!!! lst nght i thought today would be my frst class with the process of learning going on....but, huhuhu....its similar with yesterday...
so, today start again my 'boring' day...nothing to do in my 'new campus pj'...huhuhuhu..what bear in my mind now is to play game always..as nothing to do..last night i do some reading with my new course subject, gpl 2 and it quite interesting as its now touch about criminal cases..not similar with the previous course subject, gpl 1 which mainly touch about civil cases which not so bad and not so interesting la for me....

(test sikit ingatan....)
in crminal cases, its need to fullfill two elements to make defendant liable are actus reus and mens rea...
only that la i knw, klu terang byk2 kt cni pn xdak mknanya...

this page is only written to fullfill my very full time...hahahha..(ntah btol ke x ayt aku)...

No comments:

Post a Comment