Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GET up..........

fuhh.....now i felt tired being a law student....
opsss...smthg missing Bchelor of law student......evrything is tired!
stdy is tired, revision is tired, and da most thing is walking to the class!!
i know la islamic university....long way lead to more rewards....
but I AM TIRED!!
n One more thing i just realise that final exam is coming nearer to me even i say no u dont have to come to me...
hahahha.....i didnt enjoy too much yet this sem......

in reality i didnt stdy yet....tomrrw is my transac test...hope evrythng will go well tmrrw....
Transac, Ils, Tort, Frdhu Ain n UNGS are all went well i guess...
but CONTRACT! fuhhh...i dont know how to express it...
of course it is one of my favourte bt then i dont like my tutorial class at all! why she always raised her voice!
pointed here n pointed there...i dont enjoy been in tht class..i want to participate but I AM AFRAID OF HER!!!!!!!! arghhhh...mybe bcoz we are not ready...my be it is not too remote if i relate it with lecture class...
sometimes i dream a lot in tht class...hahaha..no wonder la msuk kelas tutor contract, hampeh jdinya...

n smthg tht i really thinking about while i write this post is MY FAMILY....
wuahhaaa...missing my parents, my beloved grandma n grandpa....
has been 2 mnths i guess....today i felt like im missing them too much...
i dont know why? is it my time to go back??
i dont think this weekend is the best time fr me to go back...
exam is haunting me....hmmm...
i love them n until now my love is only to THEM....
nt other persons or GIRL...they come first then the girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment